Aether Project Wiki:Community portal
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Make sure to check out the wiki rules and guidelines before editing.
- Discussion about the Aether Project Wiki can also take place on the official Aether Project Discord in
#wiki, and it will probably be faster there.
- For administrative issues, see the admin noticeboard.
- In case you need some help with editing pages, Wikipedia's "How to edit a page" article is a great source of information.
- Check out the mediawiki.org help pages for editing and formatting.
- Check out commons.wiki.gg for more useful resources.
- You can also go to the official wiki.gg Discord for more editing help.
- Wiki Maintenance
|Wiki Interface Administrators|
- There are some missing necessary templates like the ones for chest loot.
- Damaged item aliases need to be added for altar repairing recipes.
- Sprites are needed to be made for Entities, Structures, and Biomes.
- Files need to be added for enchanted and animated items, and added to Module:Slot/Aliases/The_Aether
- Add column templates to Guides/Wiki Guide (Zcaercat (talk) 23:14, 12 July 2023 (UTC))
- Add ModPage header info to Guides/Wiki Guide Zcaercat (talk) 23:44, 12 July 2023 (UTC)
- A general Lore directory needs to be created.
- Book of Lore entries need to be updated as they are out of date; need to decide where to archive the old ones, probably in an old lore section considering the amount of that stuff that may be able to be carried over from the old wiki.
- There needs to be old Lore/Archives for old lore images and other old lore from the old wiki.
- Wiki Archives directory.
- Art gallery on Oscar Payn
- Advancement needs updating.
- Ambrosium Shard needs finishing
- The Wiki Themes need to be tested; any missing recolors in theming should be brought up to staff so they can be fixed.
- Add a Legacy theme for 2012 theming.
- There needs to be a section on the front page for Lore and Addons, however those two things probably shouldn't warrant a section on their own, so some thought needs to be put into what else might be good for an "Other" section like this.
- Addon page setup guide.
- Version History has to be set up for all versions of the mod.
- On mod pages, there will have to be changelogs, including info about transitions from old to new textures paired with images.
- Images need a lot of overview and cleanup. See: Special:UnusedFiles and Special:ListFiles.
- Information from https://aether.fandom.com/ needs to be ported over where relevant.
- Information about The Aether II should not be put on the wiki yet, due to the fact its pending massive changes.
- Deep Aether blocks needs to be its own template as well as have image icons.